What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 4 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and DB, conveniently loaded onto your CNU ID Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Stokely Dining Hall.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any Carson-Newman University Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- Use check balance on this website.
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in Stokely Hall, open Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars.